Welcome!
Just a few a ground rules first...

Promotion, advertising and link building is not permitted.

If you are keen to learn, get to grips with something with the willing help of one of the net's original musician forums
or possess a genuine willingness to contribute knowledge - you've come to the right place!

Register >

- Close -

Thread: Solo bass flamenco video

Solo bass flamenco video

Here is one of my solo bass video where I use some flamenco techniques. I hope you enjoy it.

Link : http://rapidshare.de/files/3593052/Flamencore.mpg.html

Note : To donwload this vid, you must click on "free" at the bottom on the page, then the file will be avalaible at the bottom.

...yep and its not working. I would loooove to hear it dude. I love bass. Can you compress it and send it to my email at stringmaster5@hotmail.com?
    Cheers.

I'll try to compress it as soon as I can and I will send it to you then. By the way, here is one another clip (3.5mb big) that demonstrate my sweep picking technique on bass (it's a technical video, not a musical video). Fell free give your comments/suggestions, I would be glad to hear them.

Link : http://rapidshare.de/files/5883153/S...nBass.wmv.html
    Last edited by Steven Melensen; 10-04-2005 at 10:36 PM. Reason: Forgot the link

What?

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Melensen
    I'll try to compress it as soon as I can and I will send it to you then. By the way, here is one another clip (3.5mb big) that demonstrate my sweep picking technique on bass (it's a technical video, not a musical video). Fell free give your comments/suggestions, I would be glad to hear them.

Link : http://rapidshare.de/files/5883153/S...nBass.wmv.html
    I can't view the video but how is it possible to sweep on the bass?
    What is with all these flashy guitar techniques that people copy for bass like 2 handed tapping, bass whammy bars, and now...bass sweep picking.LOL.
    I suppose you could use your index finger and sweep it over the strings the way a pick would. Alot of recently developments in the bass guitar are just unoriginally just stealing existing guitar techniques.