Welcome!
Just a few a ground rules first...

Promotion, advertising and link building is not permitted.

If you are keen to learn, get to grips with something with the willing help of one of the net's original musician forums
or possess a genuine willingness to contribute knowledge - you've come to the right place!

Register >

- Close -

Thread: I really need beginners help!

I really need beginners help!

Okay,

so as the topic says, I'm here (in the perfect place) to seek beginners help! And I mean beginners-beginners.

Although I already play for about 7/8 years, I decided to throw everything out of the window and start as if I was a little kid, picking up a guitar for the first time... But I need something 'good' to get me started.

I have a hard time studying on my own, but I have to learn to learn, if you know what I mean. I never did **** in school, because I didn't have to, I passed with flying colors, even if I did nothing... Now it's payback time... Unfortunately...

So can you guys really help me out here and point me in the right direction? I already found material on reading noted, the clefs etc. But I also want to expand my horizon on chords, progressions, hell... even fretting techniques...

I would appreciate it a lot...

Thanks and cheers,

Reinier.

You are at the right place --- Upper left part of the screen - click "Articles", then click "Chords" and start with "All About Chords, part 1"

Study the articles and ask your questions on the forum there is a lot of help at this site.

Good luck.