Welcome!
Just a few a ground rules first...

Promotion, advertising and link building is not permitted.

If you are keen to learn, get to grips with something with the willing help of one of the net's original musician forums
or possess a genuine willingness to contribute knowledge - you've come to the right place!

Register >

- Close -

Thread: Smoke On the Water western style!!

ƒúžŽ-box²ฮดุฐฒฤฮถดฤณฮดุฐฒ

Smoke On the Water western style!!

I was just messing around with this idea of doing Smoke On the Water western.
    because i have to play with a western-style band at a party on my school (we're gonna play stuff like Hotel California, and stuff like that)

Its recorded through my computer on direct output of a Cort CE-300 (thats what it says on the guitar) Western Guitar (My voice too... hehe...)

And distortion is applied in the recording/editing program.

And nevermind the "singing"... That's just silly.. and the tempo changes.... i'm sorry.

And the solo is totally improvised... (cant say i'm proud of it).. i'm proud of the lick halfway through the chorus... it sounds completely perfect to me.

Ýeah,,, just enjoy...
    I don't hope i make your ears bleed or something...

And if you want, please give me feedback on the main guitar thingie.. just the basic strumming, and stuff.

See ya.
    Attached Files Attached Files

20 views, no replies... AW man!
    please reply before they close this forum!
    "You don't fill somebody's shoes, you come with your own shoes and kick the door down!!!" - Zakk Wylde

As this forum is closing anyway, silly non-danes shouldn't pay attention to following message:

Haha, fedt spil, et godt stykke fra originalen (tror jeg, er vidst et par år siden jeg sidst har hørt den ), men det gør jo intet. Første stykke af leadguitar er afgjort lækkert (well leadtonen knitrer lidt, men det lyder som om det er udstyret brugt til optagningens skyld, distortion pålagt senere osv osv). Kunne forestille mig det ville være et kanon live-nummer.

Hvordan det vil lyde med vokal er så en helt anden sag!

Jamen det er jo også optaget i gennem en skidebillig skod-cort western guitar. Lagde effekter på med et eller andet digitalt bras på computeren.

Folk får den snart at høre i farum toget, når Takt og Tone indtager skinnerne!!

HAHARGHHH SØmand
    "You don't fill somebody's shoes, you come with your own shoes and kick the door down!!!" - Zakk Wylde