Welcome!
Just a few a ground rules first...

Promotion, advertising and link building is not permitted.

If you are keen to learn, get to grips with something with the willing help of one of the net's original musician forums
or possess a genuine willingness to contribute knowledge - you've come to the right place!

Register >

- Close -
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Listen to Omara Portuondo's new album

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2

    Listen to Omara Portuondo's new album

    Renowned Cuban songstress Omara Portuondo is collaborating with pianist Chucho Valdes in their first joint project which sees the duo arrangement singing Cuban and Latin American classics. Get the Omara and Chucho widget here http://playlive.fm/ecover/omaraychucho/

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Paris Panda View Post
    Renowned Cuban songstress Omara Portuondo is collaborating with pianist Chucho Valdes in their first joint project which sees the duo arrangement singing Cuban and Latin American classics. Get the Omara and Chucho widget here http://playlive.fm/ecover/omaraychucho/
    If you'd like check to rules for posting here, you'll find we don't normally allow posts which merely amount to saying " here's my favourite musician, isn't he/she fantastic! ".

    You can post music clips, but normally that's just for the specific purpose of asking or answering direct questions about practical issues of playing technique or music theory.

    Please reply here to acknowledge that you understand what I've said. Otherwise I'll assume your post is actually spam.

    Thanks.

    Ian.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2

    Re: Omaro Portuondo

    Hi Ian, Thanks for the warning no it's not spam. I thought people might like to hear about these 2 legendary cuban / latin american / singer / musician joining forces and playing together, that's all...


    Quote Originally Posted by Crossroads View Post
    If you'd like check to rules for posting here, you'll find we don't normally allow posts which merely amount to saying " here's my favourite musician, isn't he/she fantastic! ".

    You can post music clips, but normally that's just for the specific purpose of asking or answering direct questions about practical issues of playing technique or music theory.

    Please reply here to acknowledge that you understand what I've said. Otherwise I'll assume your post is actually spam.

    Thanks.

    Ian.

  4. #4
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    1,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Paris Panda View Post
    Hi Ian, Thanks for the warning no it's not spam. I thought people might like to hear about these 2 legendary cuban / latin american / singer / musician joining forces and playing together, that's all...
    OK fair enough .

    But just note those rules about posting clips that are not really asking or answering questions about specific issues of practical instrumental playing ...

    ... but anyway ...

Similar Threads

  1. A Go Go John Scofield Album Theory Analysis
    By drumdead10000 in forum Music Theory
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-22-2011, 01:58 PM
  2. Red Baron Analysis Billy Cobham Album: Spectrum
    By drumdead10000 in forum Composition, Arranging & Analysis
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 03:26 PM
  3. general listening analysis for the strickly pentatonic thread
    By Schooligo in forum Composition, Arranging & Analysis
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-04-2005, 06:38 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •