Welcome!
Just a few a ground rules first...

Promotion, advertising and link building is not permitted.

If you are keen to learn, get to grips with something with the willing help of one of the net's original musician forums
or possess a genuine willingness to contribute knowledge - you've come to the right place!

Register >

- Close -

Thread: Hi Everyone

The Sound Guitar Magazine

Hi Everyone

New to the forum nice meet all of you. I am a player and have free magazine online Called The Sound Guitar Magazine. Hey Eric we love to have you as lesson guy in the magazine, email if you like to be in it.

The Sound

Paul Gilbert is one of the interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSound View Post
    New to the forum nice meet all of you. I am a player and have free magazine online Called The Sound Guitar Magazine. Hey Eric we love to have you as lesson guy in the magazine, email if you like to be in it.

The Sound

Paul Gilbert is one of the interviews.
    Hi there, The Sound =)
    Welcome to Ibreathe, and thanks a lot for your kind words. I sure appreciate your offer, but currently, I am writing instructional material for a magazine already, and currently have cut back on writing for other sources because of that.
    However, maybe there is a way for me to contribute something in any way? Maybe we can think of something. Feel free to email me, and thanks again for your kind words!

Hindi Songs Lyrics
    HI guys,

I am a new member here too . Love and addicted to music.
    I also have a music related Lyrics website
    http://www.10lyrics.com

Hello, everybody I'm Mike, I'm new to this forum. Hope we'll enjoy and shares useful information and ideas. nice to meet you.[/B]
    Last edited by Crossroads; 08-05-2011 at 04:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesfweb View Post
    Hello, everybody I'm Mike, I'm new to this forum. Hope we'll enjoy and shares useful information and ideas. nice to meet you.

Hey and welcome here! I'm relatively new myself! I have been on other guitar forums but this is definitely a "breath of fresh air" if you will excuse the pun!
    Last edited by Crossroads; 08-05-2011 at 04:26 PM.