Welcome!
Just a few a ground rules first...

Promotion, advertising and link building is not permitted.

If you are keen to learn, get to grips with something with the willing help of one of the net's original musician forums
or possess a genuine willingness to contribute knowledge - you've come to the right place!

Register >

- Close -

Thread: How I Met Your Mother

How I Met Your Mother

Absolutely Amazing!
    How I Met Your Mother is one of those shows that only comes around once in a blue moon. This show has everything. It's got a great cast, cool story plot, hilarious jokes, and running gags that last over seasons.

You have Josh Radnor as Ted Mosby, the protagonist who over the course of the show will end up meeting "the mother" of his kids.

There's the talented voice of Bob Saget as future Ted, who is telling the story of how he met his kids' mother through a series of flashbacks.

Not to mention Cobie Smulders, as kickass Canadian Robin Scherbatsky, who has proven that she can be one of the bros, and first comes into play as Ted's love interest in the pilot.

Then we come to Alyson Hannigan and Jason Segel, as Lily Aldrin and Marshall Eriksen, the married couple of the group, whose initials just happen to spell LAME!

Last but not least is Neil Patrick Harris who plays the womanizing, suit loving, mysterious, adventurous, child-at-heart, and magical Barney Stinson who in the fourth season realizes that he's in love with Robin.

The entire premise of the show is great, and you couldn't ask for a better cast of characters. They have such a natural chemistry with each other. This show is still going strong and promises to be one of the best sitcoms ever.

I LOVE HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER! I feel like not many people know about the show, but its one of my faves. It's always funny, I havent really come across an episode I disliked. They always play reruns you can catch it on tv all the time.

It is pretty good Always pretty entertaining