Welcome!
Just a few a ground rules first...

Promotion, advertising and link building is not permitted.

If you are keen to learn, get to grips with something with the willing help of one of the net's original musician forums
or possess a genuine willingness to contribute knowledge - you've come to the right place!

Register >

- Close -

Thread: Article No.200 and more...

Article No.200 and more...

Hi everyone... long time no see. =)
    Just to give you guys a quick heads up: Clive and me are working on making new material available at ibreathe, publishing new articles etc. I have some articles in store that will eventually be published, and am trying to get new authors to participate as much as time allows (sorry that this stuff takes some time, its just a matter of finding enough time to work on it, as I have a lot of stuff on my hands right now)

Anyway... the new article by Tom Hess that was just published (check the front-page to see it) has the article-ID #200... so we now have 200 articles published at ibreathe, and Id like to thank every contributor for providing material!
    I hope all you members will enjoy the new articles, too!

Also, this time of the year also marks an ibreathe anniversary. I dont remember the exact date that Ibreathe went live and was available to the public, but it was sometime between April 4th and April 7th 2002... so we are celebrating our 7th anniversary... gee, its amazing, cuz I remember the day Guni approached me about providing articles to the site, and the first few posts at the forum. (check out this section of the website Guni put up for the very first Ibreathe-birthday)

Things have slowed down a bit for several reasons, but Clive and me are working on getting things running again, and I thank you all for your patience and for sticking to ibreathe!

And on top of that, there's another anniversary, because it was this time of the year in 1999 when I first started working with Guni, back at guitar4u.com, writing articles for that site. Guitar4U eventually evolved into ibreathemusic.com, so if you wanna look at it this way, the whole concept started 10 years ago.

So, time to have a drink on that! Happy birthday, Ibreathe, and I hope we'll get the site growing again soon! Thanks to every member of the site, it wouldnt have been possible without your support and all the great discussions we had at the forum!
    Eric

I would also like to thank the authors and contributers of the site and forums. This is a great community.

Happy birthday!!

seriously. No one else can show some love for the site that gave us all this great community, and the great information?

Clive and Guni keeping it open is huge for us guys. These people have helped us so much...!

Hey eric, do you remember the time that I sent you those pics? possibly one of the coolest things that I've ever done... I miss talking to you man.

I love Ibreathe, and so should everyone else.

Congratulations

It has been a great forum. It would say the best.

Yo Ryan

Of course I remember those pics, and a lot of great conversations back then, and stuff like the "ibreathe radio", the merch etc.
    Sure miss those days sometimes =)
    Good to see you are still around, and I hope all is well!

BTW, the newest article just went online, Brett Garsed was kind enough to send one in. Hope you will enjoy it!

Quote Originally Posted by EricV
    Yo Ryan

Of course I remember those pics, and a lot of great conversations back then, and stuff like the "ibreathe radio", the merch etc.
    Sure miss those days sometimes =)
    Good to see you are still around, and I hope all is well!

BTW, the newest article just went online, Brett Garsed was kind enough to send one in. Hope you will enjoy it!
    Wow! How cool is that ... an article from Brett Garsed himself!!

Seriously, many thanks to whoever set that up, and particularly big thanks to Brett for giving us the benefit of his talent.

Ian.

Hi there
    Glad you like it! Brett will most likely will send in more stuff eventually... no guarantees, but he said he had more articles around we could use. Hope you will enjoy it
    Eric

Late, as usual.....
    Happy b-day ibreathe !!
    I sincerely appreciate all who participate here and a big thanks to those who keep this up and runningTHANKS,.....big thanks, get it ?

There's always great info. here, in forums and articles. I was thrilled to see (and hear) Bretts' melodic minor article !

-best,
    Mike

I'm new to the forum area, so I've just come across this thread, but I've been going through the articles for about a year now. The depth, variety, and quality of the insights here are unrivaled anywhere that I've seen. So thanks, and yes, please continue.

Quote Originally Posted by EricV
    Things have slowed down a bit for several reasons, but Clive and me are working on getting things running again, and I thank you all for your patience and for sticking to ibreathe!
    This must be a joke! Everyday I am on the forums and read the articles. I should be thanking you not the other way around. Even with no new articles, what is there is a goldmine.

Long live ibreathe!
    "Shut Up 'n Play Yer Guitar"

Hidden Content