Welcome!
Just a few a ground rules first...

Promotion, advertising and link building is not permitted.

If you are keen to learn, get to grips with something with the willing help of one of the net's original musician forums
or possess a genuine willingness to contribute knowledge - you've come to the right place!

Register >

- Close -
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I think I got her pregnant.....Im very scared...

Thanks guys, and yes, I do feel better, but however, when things go right they always get back to bad, last night I was taking a girl to her house so she could pick up a spare set of keys she had, and I been trying to 'woo' her for awhile, we were acting stupid, I did a little swerve in the road, and then got pulled over and *** raped with a ticket for careless driving. ****in ******* cops......This town sucks ***.

Later
    Ryan

Yea - it's a cursed town you live in...
    Zadd9 -> A6 -> T#9b5 -> Zmaj7

Some questions you should ask yourself:
    1. How do I feel about this girl?
    2. How do I feel about raising a child with this girl?
    3. Am I ok with her being in my life from now on?

I believe that these are the kinds of questions one should ask before commiting to unprotected sex (the other important one is; what is her sexual history?). Is a few minutes of intense pleasure worth the consequences? Condoms are inexpensive.

I believe that honest answers to these questions would prevent many unwanted pregnancies.

The chances of her becoming pregnant depends on where she is in her menstrual cycle. There are only a few days per month when a woman normally can become pregnant. So the odds are in your favor.

You might like to know that your insurance company doesn't have to pay if you can be shown to be under the influence or even speeding and you injure someone with your vehicle. This knowlege changed my driving behavior drastically.

Exercise good judgement.
    Have sex responsibly.
    Love responsibly.
    Drive responsibly.
    Drink responsibly.
    Live long and prosper.
    "Listen to the Spaces Between the sounds."
    Hidden Content

As far as the pregnancy goes, I've asked all of those questions and more. that is why I was scared, and if you read my first post you would have seen that this was the first time that I had ever had sex at all, and hers also.

As far as drinking responsibly, I do, this was a certain occasion where i went a little overboard, I had a good time, I don't regret getting drunk, I dont regret having sex with her.

As for the traffic violation, I have never been pulled over before, never, I am a very responsible driver, I was going 7 miles per hour UNDER the speed limit, it was around 11ish at night, and no one was on the roads, I was drving around with another girl in the town Im attending college. I made a small cut, and the corrected in the road. Kind of like a swerve but not as drastic. I expect the cop suspected I was drunk, which I wasn't, I've been doing really well, I don't party nearly as much as I used to, I'm being responsible and doing well in school. This cop was just a straight (erected) up dick. Since he couldnt get me for alcohol he decided to write me a ticket for careless driving.

thanks
    Ryan

I did read your posts.

I didn't mean to come off as putting you down.
    We all have to face these issues in our lives, just some advice from an elder.
    Being alive requires learning from your mistakes (small and large). Make sure you use how this all makes you FEEL in your future choices.
    Generally things that scare me or make me feel bad are a powerful deterrent to repeating mistakes.
    Sex is very powerful and is easy to confuse with love (maybe more so with women-I hope this isn't too sexist).
    Love is by far the most powerful thing you will ever experience, make sure to respect it enjoy it as it is usually short lived and extremely rare. If you are fortunate enough to experience love, try and make it last as long as possible, as it is the one thing that can make you truly happy.

If you are choosing to be sexually active make sure you are taking proper precautions and willing/able to accept the responsibility if pregnancy occurs.

Your life can be filled with enough turmoil without the additional strain or worrying about these types of mistakes. Making good choices can greatly reduce the unnecessary strain.

Use your time in College wisely and get and education with the ability to make a good living. I cannot over emphasize the benefits of having a University Degree in a field of high demand. This has made a great deal of difference in my life.

Maybe should have emphasized my last paragraph like this:

Exercise good judgement. (Choose wisely/Spend your time wisely)
    Have sex responsibly.
    Love responsibly.
    Drive responsibly.
    Drink responsibly.
    Live long and prosper. (Enjoy your life)
    "Listen to the Spaces Between the sounds."
    Hidden Content

Hmm..
    i attempted to write a post on this 3 times.. took me about half an hour each (honestly), but i won't post it.

Both of you guys learned the lesson you needed i guess.
    Last edited by phantom; 09-25-2006 at 09:11 PM.

Ohh yea, update, my ticket is 194 american dollars......yea, I was happy. I'll be ready to just put all of this behind me and get back to my life. Szluc I guess I should've emphasized your last paragraph differently, but these are typed, it's kind of hard to feel the emphasis coming off of written word. I also think I didn't mean my post to sound like that, I was just trying to get a point across before I had to go to class. No hard feelings at all man.

Later
    Ryan

PS: Sven, an hour and a half trying to post a reply, and then give up, yea, your a guitar player (I was kinda skeptical )

fan of the G string curiousgeorge's Avatar
    Maybe you should use the money you were gpoing to use to pay that ticket...and buy a plane ticket outta there ASAP! And grow a beard....
    Karma Chameleon...You come and go...You come and go, oh..........MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!

Not helpful at all !!abott...neither are your sig links. If you do come back, get them changed and make sure you read our forum rules please.