Welcome!
Just a few a ground rules first...

Promotion, advertising and link building is not permitted.

If you are keen to learn, get to grips with something with the willing help of one of the net's original musician forums
or possess a genuine willingness to contribute knowledge - you've come to the right place!

Register >

- Close -

Thread: A little and quick introduction...

Military so everywhere! Korea right now...

A little and quick introduction...

Hello everyone! I am a guitarist for over 10 years but sadly focused on playing other people's music and not really learning music. I am have been studying theory now for some time and honestly no one areound me seems to like this stuff as much as me. To say that I have no one to talk to about music at my level is an understatement...

Luckily, after sifting through endless mind-numbing forums and online communities I found the place with any decency, respect, and intelligence. I hope to befriend some of you and get to know you! Music is the universal bond that all people have in common!

Welcome russbeye,
    I'm sure you'll find a lot of persons with interest in music theory if you stick around here at IBM.

Licensed Moose
    Welcome to IBM.

You're at the right place for what you're looking for; intelligent, respectful discussion & debate.

Nick
    I'll disagree with you for the sake of being contraversial.