Welcome!
Just a few a ground rules first...

Promotion, advertising and link building is not permitted.

If you are keen to learn, get to grips with something with the willing help of one of the net's original musician forums
or possess a genuine willingness to contribute knowledge - you've come to the right place!

Register >

- Close -
  • Recent Activity

EricV

Instrumental Guitar Ballads

Thread Starter: EricV

Currently I am listening a lot to 2 CDs I compiled myself... 2 cds full of instrumental guitar ballads I like a lot. Here´s the tracklist ( alphabetically, not in the correct order they´re on the CDs )... just thought I´d share... consider it a recommendation... or feel free to recommend more...

Last Post By: businessprofile Today, 02:13 PM Go to last post
    rbarata

Hello again from Portugal

Thread Starter: rbarata

Some of you might remember me from a few years ago... In the meanwhile I lost my job, lived from the unemployment state aid for almost 2 years, got a new job which is nothing compared to what I had before, etc, etc With all these problems in my life my mind was thinking about everything except...

Last Post By: businessprofile Today, 02:17 PM Go to last post
    EaZiE

Can we improve our singing?

Thread Starter: EaZiE

I have been doing a singing practice session in my car that takes about 20 mins. about once a week to try to improve my voice because I don't like the way it sounds. I feel like I'm sounding good while I'm singing but when I record myself I don't like the results even after doing these practices. ...

Last Post By: businessprofile Today, 02:09 PM Go to last post