PDA

View Full Version : Some songs

Petter
09-29-2005, 10:44 PM
Hi,
I've noticed that there are lots of metal on this forum, so I thought I mix it up a little. As a composer of dark rock epics, I took a wrong turn somwhere and started to write power pop :o or whatever you would call it. Anyway, I like it:D. I just would like some feedback, and some band members. On these demos I play everything, and since I can't sing, play keyboards, bass or drums, I'd like to get in touch with some musicians that actually know how to do this. I live in Chicago, Il. get back to me if you want to pop.
Check it out at http://myspace.com/petterw

NickGT
09-30-2005, 01:59 AM
Not bad for not knowing how to play the instruments. :-D The keyboard sounds off a bit in uh.carousel i think it was? Maybe its just me.

Petter
09-30-2005, 02:07 AM
yep, I recorded the keyboard line before I wrote the vocal lines, it probably need som work, and someone who plays it. Thanks for the input.

NickGT
09-30-2005, 02:20 AM
yep, I recorded the keyboard line before I wrote the vocal lines, it probably need som work, and someone who plays it. Thanks for the input.
No problem, by the way I think Los Boleros posted the website www.craigslist.com and he said it was a really good place to find others to play with. You might try that.