http://www.petrucciforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20721

bet23 links...

=Bob=
04-14-2005, 01:22 AM
If you will post a direct link to an mp3, I would love to listen
=Bob=

bet23
04-14-2005, 02:24 AM
that is as direct as I can do it... the link is in that one link...

its under a post by bet23, down the middle of the link thats here... not hard to find...

=Bob=
04-14-2005, 02:33 AM
Like I said, if you will post a direct link to an mp3, I would love to listen.
=Bob=

bet23
04-14-2005, 02:41 AM
ok, then, im sorry that you wont be able to listen :(

im confused as to why you cant link from the page, but, no problem. I tried to link people directly and it didnt work. Thanks for your time though...

=Bob=
04-14-2005, 03:08 AM
I spend alot of time helping people, listening and giving feedback, looking things up, etc. You are providing me a link to another forum, not an mp3. I don't have time to go look around. If you want feedback, you need to make it easier. No big deal though. Nothing bothers me. Just trying to give you the facts. Would love to listen...
=Bob=

bet23
04-14-2005, 03:59 AM
thats fine, i just wanted to share some of my music...

this piece won a composition competition here in berklee, under the classical piano entry... it was selected along side 7 others out of 40 something works... so, I wanted some people to have a chance to listen to some new music...

overall, I have moved on from this work, but, if anyone wants to check it out, please do so... its variations on a theme...

maybe someone will check it out,

silent-storm
04-14-2005, 06:40 AM
Well...it was certainly good enough to justify making 3 clicks and a short scroll instead of one in order to listen.

But seriously, it was pretty sweet. I am a big fan of the classical that sits and broods for long periods and this seemed to do just that. Plus you used some funky harmony in some sections with rather low in register altered notes and supsensions that made some great clashes. I love the real low stuff near the end when it's barely audible.

Very pianistic, well done.

bet23
04-14-2005, 01:07 PM
thanks for listening... im glad you enjoyed it.

mattblack850
04-14-2005, 02:21 PM
Nice job!!! I'm not the biggest 'Classical' fan in the world, but, that I liked!!:D
I can 'see' (hear) why it did so well in the competition!
Keep up the good work and post some more at some time;)

bet23
04-14-2005, 02:28 PM
thank you, much appreciated... i will have a new composition,

piece for string orchestra recorded soon, I will post that once I get it...

its for 14 string players, very dark...

fireworks_god
04-15-2005, 01:48 PM
I spend alot of time helping people, listening and giving feedback, looking things up, etc. You are providing me a link to another forum, not an mp3. I don't have time to go look around. If you want feedback, you need to make it easier. No big deal though. Nothing bothers me. Just trying to give you the facts. Would love to listen...
=Bob=
For not having enough time to go find the link to his song, you seriously spent more than twice the time it would have taken to find the link explaining why you do not have enough time to go and find it. :p

Nice piece, by the way, sounds great to me (I'm not a pianist or a composer for piano so I don't have much to offer besides that). ;)

=Bob=
04-15-2005, 03:08 PM
I am very sorry that you feel that way. I did my best. I don't understand why I am being scrutinized over this. I am not a liar. I'll take a break now. See ya...
=Bob=