PDA

View Full Version : New Guy

ferter
03-01-2005, 03:57 PM
Hello,
My name is Frank I am 43, I have been playing guitar for about 10+ yrs. Mostly self taught and it shows, had 2 teachers along the way one taught classical guitar at college, the other rock in a music store. Wish I had stuck with the lessons, most definately would have been farther along in my playing ability. In the last 1 1/2 yrs. my interest has really stepped up. Been playing with and learning from a friend and I also bought a Line6 Guitar Port, along with finding this great web site I could be onto a more focused path. What a great time to be learning almost anything with all this technology at our finger tips.

rmuscat
03-01-2005, 04:02 PM
its truly fun ferter ... BUT i'd give anything to play with the guys on the boards live ;)

welcome to ibreathe dude ... enjoy your stay!! make sure you read the forum rules to avoid getting in trouble :eek:

you don't want to mess with the mods they send lightning bolts sometimes :p

see ya around!

ferter
03-02-2005, 03:13 PM
Thanks for the welcome rmuscat, I can tell your a cool dude cause we share the same birthday lol.

rmuscat
03-02-2005, 03:17 PM
Thanks for the welcome rmuscat, I can tell your a cool dude cause we share the same birthday lol.

shhh ... thats a secret ;)

Slaindude
03-02-2005, 07:03 PM
Hi there and welcome to IBM!

Make yourself at home and rock on!

Koala
03-03-2005, 03:56 AM
Heya Ferter, welcome to the ibreathe boards!