PDA

View Full Version : My Custom guitar graphics

matchoo2
01-31-2005, 08:00 PM
here are some pics of my ibanez that I've done a lot of work to. this picture shows the custom graphics that I designed myself. they are chrome flames that look really cool under lights because they reflect the light and change colors. This was much more affordable than getting a custom paint job, and I can always take them off and design something else.

I was hoping everyone could give me some feedback.

Let me know what you think!

Rizla
01-31-2005, 11:05 PM
Sand it all down and get a few different colors and try to make a swirl :) I don't like flame graphics though. Anyways, I think that the mods will own you for posting this, I don't think it is allowed :(

Bizarro
02-01-2005, 12:42 AM
Very impressive flames! They have a very natural shape to them and it flows well with the guitar. If you keep working on your skills you might be able to make some $$ with that kind of skill.

matchoo2
02-01-2005, 05:17 AM
I don't understand why this post would'nt be allowed. I know I'm not talking technique in this particular one, but I'm not advertising or anything. Just wanting some feedback on the look of my guitar.

sugarbee
02-01-2005, 09:32 AM
Very nice indeed. How did you do it?

Black_the_Sky
02-01-2005, 04:22 PM
Looks good though I favor some color in flames, especially deep blues, and orange. Keep at it :)

GuitarLausing
02-01-2005, 04:45 PM
Very impressive flames! They have a very natural shape to them and it flows well with the guitar. If you keep working on your skills you might be able to make some $$ with that kind of skill.
Yeah, you could make a lot of money with a nice website! Go for it! And free hats after 8!

matchoo2
02-01-2005, 04:49 PM
this was actually intended to be a prototype for a product I wanted to sell. I never got it perfected but plan to.
www.decaldriven.com (http://www.decaldriven.com)

Yeah, you could make a lot of money with a nice website! Go for it! And free hats after 8!