PDA

View Full Version : Hello together

Biesi
01-18-2005, 10:51 PM
Hi to all of you,

I'm a member since two days and I want to introduce myself (after the first attempt failed). I hope you'll understand what I'm writing, because my english is not the best, sorry for that... My name is Martin - but all my friends call me Biesi and I am 19 years old. I live near Dresden/Saxony in germany.

I play the guitar for 1 1/4 year - the first 3/4 year I learned by myself and since 6 months I take some lessons by a friend of mine - and so my interests in music is growing day by day... so that I want become a really good musician (I'm angry about myself that I started playing guitar so late!!!).

Maybe some words about my favorite music: I like to hear Michael Jackson, Steve Morse, Joe Satriani, John Petrucci + Dream Theater, Incubus, Die Ärzte, Xavier Naidoo, TM Stevens, Joe Bonamassa, Steve Vai, Paul Gilbert, Eric Clapton, Red Hot Chili Peppers, 3 Doors Down, Christina Aguilera, Alicia Keys, John Scofield, Oasis, Nirvana, John Williams (...and some more - but I think the list is long enough ;) )...

You see, I'm interested in many styles and kinds of music...

I hope I have the chance to talk to some of you soon,

Greetings Biesi ;) ...

MartinA
01-18-2005, 11:04 PM
Hi Biesi,

Begrüßen Sie iBreathe, your English is great, certainly better than my German, and considerably better than my guitar playing:p , I look forward to seeing you on the message boards.

Rücksichten,
MartinA.

Koala
01-19-2005, 03:25 AM
Hey Biesi, welcome to ibreathe. It sure is good to see people with such wide musical taste, welcome and i hope you find all you need in here.

phantom
01-19-2005, 08:08 AM
na, alles klar?
nice to see the german part of the ibreathe community grow!
i also like your "tastelist" - stay open to everything that touches you!

hope to see you around a lot, ask if you have questions and feel free to pm me anytime for whatever reason.

c.ya, sven

JailHouseRock
01-19-2005, 08:14 AM
Guten Tag Biesi.

Welcome to the forums! It's a nice place here.
Don't forget to check some of the great articles here at iBreatheMusic.

rmuscat
01-19-2005, 08:17 AM
welcome biesi!

enjoy the forums :)

Biesi
01-19-2005, 10:13 AM
Hey thanks,

It is really a good feeling to get such a nice feedback... I want to thank you all, especially the nice moderator's who made this possible, I guess - thank you for the nice relationship between the members and the friendly welcome.

Bye, see you the next time ;)