PDA

View Full Version : One more little exercice

Francis
12-22-2002, 01:07 PM
HEY YOU ALL

Here's a new little exercice for your little fingers.

Have some of you work on my little solo ?
What do you think about it ?

Eric , why not an article about Michael Romeo, it would be really cool .

Thanks

EricV
12-22-2002, 01:42 PM
Francis,

I might write one abotu Romeo some day, currently thereīs a lot of stuff going on, I have 3 other articles finished which will be released soon, and there are some others on my "list to do".

But Iīll get to it =)
Eric

Francis
12-22-2002, 01:49 PM
OK I will wait .

Have some other cool backing tracks like the one you have posted ?

EricV
12-22-2002, 08:44 PM
Well,
I donīt wanna put up more backing tracks of my own tunes before the album is finsihed.
I do have a bunch of backing tracks by other artists ( basically looped parts of songs by Buckethead, DT... i.e. a 16 bar-excerpt from a Buckethead-tune, looped, about 5 minutes... etc. ). But I canīt put those up either as long as we didnīt clear up the copyright-issue first...
Eric

Francis
12-22-2002, 09:24 PM
Eric , is it possible to hear some samples from your album.

EricV
12-22-2002, 09:49 PM
Yes...

Go to http://www.ericvandenberg.com and click on "Sounds"

The excerpts of "Dreamer", "Atlanta Dawn" and "Canyon..." are preproduction-demos, sounding pretty good already. But they are being re-recorded for the final album-version. The melodies and arrangements wonīt be changed then, though.

"Pay By The Note" is an older demo, a jam on the vamp of "Cab To Queens"... if you like shred, you might like that one.

Also, at the ibreathe-forums, I linked to an MP3 of the "Canyon Of SPirits" backign track and to an older ( inferior because of really bad drum-computer tracks ) demo of "Deja Vú ( Good To Be Alive )"

Hope youīll like those
Eric