PDA

View Full Version : Hi im new

Haro
12-29-2004, 08:16 AM
Hello. Im new here. My name is Chris and I live in California. Ive been playing about a year but im frustruated with my playing. More on that later. Just saying hi for now. :X

aim me at AnEdgeOfForever

rmuscat
12-29-2004, 08:32 AM
hey haro ...

welcome to ibreathe!!

p.s. i think most players are frustrated with their playing. There are just different levels/aspects of this frustration. There will always be something you want to do better, learn etc..

Read tom hess' article (http://www.ibreathemusic.com/article/115) about frustration!

see ya around :)

JeffN
12-29-2004, 08:54 AM
Hey..like rmuscat mentioned, everyone here is frusterated with their playing. But I hear ya..I've been really frusterated myself lately. Welcome to the forums.

Koala
12-30-2004, 03:59 AM
Yo Haro welcome to the forums!

Los Boleros
12-30-2004, 04:38 AM
Hello. Im new here. My name is Chris and I live in California. Ive been playing about a year but im frustruated with my playing. More on that later. Just saying hi for now. :X

aim me at AnEdgeOfForeverHey there Haro!
Vacaville hey? when I was a teenager, we use to cruise there, get drunk and try to ride the cows. Call it brain damage.

Welcome!

Haro
12-31-2004, 03:46 AM
hey guys thanks for the warm welcome

yeah. just feel like im going nowhere, that's all. i hope to get lessons from a good teacher and do an in-depth theory study for the next six months. then we'll see where im at. just gotta stay consistent.
:X

yeah vacaville, ride the cows haha, i live about 500 feet from them. they are loud and sometimes keep me up at night.