PDA

View Full Version : A new member from Sweden

Shadows
12-03-2004, 06:29 PM
Hi everyone,

My name is Fredrik, I'm eighteen years old and come from Sweden. I guess that it's appropriate with a little presentation and this is mine. Some of you may know me from the GuitarWorld.com forums if not... welll. Like I said I'm eighteen years old. I picked up the guitar for about four years ago and it has been with me ever since. I play alot of different music everything from my own style of acoustic compositions to brutal death metal. There is usually something I like in all music so I don't feel any need to restrict myself to a specific type of music. Besides the guitar I've played piano, trumpet, flute and also taken choir lessons.

Anyway we have now arrived to the most important part of this presentation - My music. If you have the time then please check out some of the songs on:

http://www.angelfire.com/folk/shadows1/

My personal favourites are "The Very First Day" and "The Too ****ing Happy Song" those are my two latest acoustic pieces. I've also put a more "metal"-type song it's called "Brutal" cause that's what it is :D Seriously though. I kinda like that one as well some of the melodies are quite nice if I may say so myselfs.

The last song is from an old demo with a very old band. It's not me singing on it I'm just playing the guitar, as always. The song is called "Arms of America" and is a slow, ballad-type song.

Well I hope that you take the time to check it out and hopefully you will enjoy them.

Best Retards Fredrik :D

JailHouseRock
12-05-2004, 04:54 AM
Hello Shadows, I'm also newbie here, like you. Anyway, I checked your songs. I like 'the too happy song' and 'brutal'. For me, 'Brutal' got Iron Maiden sound, at the part where you do the harmony lead guitar.
'Arms of America' is a relax slow song with a stoner kind of voice. 'The very first day' got some folk-ish sound with gypsy/arabian kind of sound at the last part. Overall, I like all of it. I think I'm not a good music reviewer, lol. :D

Shadows
12-07-2004, 03:32 PM
Thanks alot JHR and welcome to you too. It means a lot that you took the time to check it out thanks buddy. Glad you liked it.

Koala
12-07-2004, 03:53 PM
Hey shadows, welcome to ibreathe!

JailHouseRock
12-09-2004, 06:39 AM
Thanks alot JHR and welcome to you too. It means a lot that you took the time to check it out thanks buddy. Glad you liked it.

No problem. Post more songs. I think, it's good to get review especially by experienced players here in iBreathe forum. You may improve a lot. See ya!