PDA

View Full Version : wierd guitarist

scotty c
11-27-2004, 12:34 AM
hey im new here, i live in scotland and iv been playin guitar for 2 yrs plus, im into blues, rock, pop (not the chart crap btw think pixies n talking heads not beounce n busted) grunge and reggae to sum it up, every guitarist in scotland is all about speed metal, and if they dont play they listen to emo or nu metal, so yeh im considered wierd cus i hybrid pick and dont listen to megadeth metallice in flames ect, iv got my mates gibson lp for a few months (long story dont ask) and i play thru a jackhammer ,crybaby wah and fender amp, im currently trying to find a good fuzz or overdrive to replace my jackhammer which cost 10 pounds, i prefer unique classic sorta guitar styles and tones, which makes people over here go 'so thats what it sounds like with the mids included' anyway hope im not to fit in here lol,thanks,scott

shinkyo00
11-27-2004, 12:39 AM
welcome mate

hey do us a favour and introduce your mates to zakk zylde......hes a metal player who hybrid picks like a motherf*****

anyway excuse me for my language!

u'll find lots of nice people here at ibreathe and awesome players on top of that

enjoy ur stay!

Wylde fan
11-27-2004, 01:09 AM
Definatly introduce them to Zakk Wylde! He's amazing. Look at my name :)

Koala
11-27-2004, 05:34 AM
Hey Scotty, welcome to ibreathe!