PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Vietnam

mikt
11-26-2004, 03:20 AM
Hi,

Since this second, I'll be around.... (Don't know what to say more):D ... Nice to meet you all.

I am 21, living in Vietnam (Maybe, it locates at South East Asia, near from an ocean). I have been playing guitar for few months. A bit late, but now, I love guitar so much. I like all kinds of music as long as they can go through my ears. Hoping for a day, I can compose a song myself.

My hand-made guitar and I cannot play anything cool but few simple rhythms. It is difficult to find a good e-guitar or acoustic guitar in Vietnam. We have no Fender or Gibson. What a mistake!... Any ideas, which can make a piece of wood sound nice?

Also, Iím reading iBreatheMusicís articles. They are just the best. Iím really appreciate. Thanks.

PS: Sorry for my stupid EN:D . If there are something wrong, please feel free to fix them.

Malcolm
11-26-2004, 03:47 AM
Your English is doing fine.

phantom
11-26-2004, 09:48 AM
hi mikt!

great to see ibreath expand towards your area as well!!

make yourself comfortable and enjoy making music! :)

mikt
11-26-2004, 02:41 PM
Your English is doing fine.Thanks for checking Malcolm. :) (Happy......:D )

Hi phantom, it seems fun getting around with you guys in iBreath... forum. I can't wait to contribute something useful here. :)

Metal Dan
11-26-2004, 04:51 PM
Greetings, mikt! Don't worry about your english! I can understand you just fine! In fact it's better than a lot of English speaking guys around here ;)

Welcome to ibreathe!

wiechfreak
11-26-2004, 08:19 PM
Greetings, mikt! Don't worry about your english! I can understand you just fine! In fact it's better than a lot of English speaking guys around here ;)

Welcome to ibreathe!
i know its better than mine :p

Koala
11-27-2004, 05:36 AM
Hey mikt welcome to ibreathe, i think youre the first person ever to join from Vietnam, great to see ibreathe expending further. Welcome and ill see you around!

mikt
11-27-2004, 08:26 AM
Hey mikt welcome to ibreathe, i think youre the first person ever to join from Vietnam, great to see ibreathe expending further. Welcome and ill see you around!
Hoo hooo :D wonder if I should be happy for this news. :rolleyes:
:eek: Over 2,175 ........... :D How could it be?

@ Metal Dan: Thanks ;)

@ wiechfreak: :D :D :D (Never)