PDA

View Full Version : We need your Feedback...

Guni
04-08-2002, 10:42 AM
Hey there !

We need some feedback and suggestions from you guys. We've just gone live and there are still a few gaps but we'll be adding content soon and for now we need to know what you think.

How do you like the look of the new site?
Does the site load quickly?
Was registering on our community painless and straight forward?
What would you like to see on iBrM?

Any feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks

Your iBreatheMusic Team

robert
04-08-2002, 04:25 PM
The site looks great, very slick, functional and usable.

It does take a while to load.

Love it!!

Rob:)

Alan
04-11-2002, 05:11 AM
The site loads pronto for me and it looks fantastic.

johnson
04-15-2002, 10:05 PM
It loaded quickly for me as well. One of the few sites that does it seems. I am using a laptop with a 266 hz chip and 56k modem.

Looks great so far, too. Looking forward to seeing it grow!

Karl

dogmotor
04-18-2002, 04:34 PM
Site _looks_ great, and you've got some really good content so far.

I have just one suggestion: you might want to offer the sound clips in Real Audio format also because they will probably be smaller and load faster. It's cool to be able to save the clips with MP3, but if you just want to have a quick listen, I'd prefer Real Audio.

Good luck with the site!!

- Mark

Guni
04-19-2002, 12:54 PM
Thanks for your feedback Mark

Have a look here: http://www.ibreathemusic.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=19&goto=newpost

Guni

george_menhorn
04-28-2002, 01:52 AM
The articles look fabulous online. Great content. One thing that I would look to see is a better way to print the articles. If I print now, I get everything on the page (menu's, etc...) that I don't want on the printout. One way to do this would be to have the article in its own frame or a printable version of the articles. Thanks much!!! guitar4u.com and now this site have really had a positive impact on my guitar playing over the years.

Guni
04-28-2002, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by george_menhorn
One way to do this would be to have the article in its own frame or a printable version of the articles. Thanks much!!! guitar4u.com and now this site have really had a positive impact on my guitar playing over the years. [/B]

Thanks a lot George....

Have you ever tried the "Print Article" link on the article pages (just above the authors pic) ??? :)

Guni

george_menhorn
04-28-2002, 12:58 PM
Holy smokes! I must be blind. Thank you very much.

Guni
04-28-2002, 02:03 PM
Honestly I do think that this was hard to spot. We rearranged the links on the top a bit so they should be more obvious now.

Ta,

Guni