PDA

View Full Version : A Big Thanks For Help and More Requests... ;)

Torin
11-06-2002, 03:38 AM
Hey everybody!
Um... I tried to reply to my own thread and thank Eric V and James for their help with their sweeping theories/transcriptions but for some reason it didn't quite work.. :confused: so here i am again - cheers to ya guys, it helped a lot.. particularly the transcription from James. In fact, if there's anyone out there with any more transcriptions for finger-sweeping bass I'd be oh so grateful to get my grubby lil hands on em. I mastered the last one, though there was no bpm so i configured my own..... thanks for reading this! -torin

szulc
12-04-2002, 03:45 AM
Why don't you grace us with a submission of your mastery of these on an mp3?

Bongo Boy
12-05-2002, 01:17 AM
Yes I agree!! Can you do that? It's really helpfull to see the music AND hear the music. It's inspiring for us beginners, ya know.

szulc
12-05-2002, 01:21 AM
Since I wrote all that stuff in Powertab I just would like to hear it masterfully executed on a real bass!

Torin
12-07-2002, 12:45 PM
Sure I can manage this, if it's a submission for beginners instead of my own ego... hehe. I'll get right onto it..
-torin

szulc
12-07-2002, 03:03 PM
Ibreathe doesn't have rules for the player level, to submit a recording.
Only you know, at this moment, what category you belong in.
We have beginners posting things and people with a high degree of skill.
Submit your recording and then everyone will figure it out.
Are you backing out on your statement of having 'Mastered' these?
I hope you learned the CONCEPTS behind these exercises and not just how to execute them by rote, being able to play one at light speed is impressive, but understanding the method to this madness is much more useful. What would really be nice is for you to record your own exercies INSPIRED by these tabs.