PDA

View Full Version : So whats so good about ibreathmusic then?

ICEcoffee
07-04-2004, 05:38 PM
Hi all,

Just wanna ask why others joined iBreathMusic?

:)

wild_child
07-04-2004, 05:52 PM
read the articles... then search for whatever you wanna know in the forums no matter how trivial and unusual. I think your findings will answer your question ;)

but just incase it still slips past, its cause its the best, most friendly, well organised, reliable musical instructional site/community on the whole damn web! :D I think i speak for everyone here when i say that

Koala
07-04-2004, 05:55 PM
Well, theres many reasons that to me make IBM the best music website online. First of all the format of the website, its good to the eye and very easy to navigate. 2, you have access to over 150 very well written articles by music professionals. 3. The best music related forums are here, theyre clean, friendly, with a would wide member crew, plus many of the memebers are very talented and have vast musical knowledge. Its like having thousands of teacher willing to help you out and slove any questions that might arise.

Thats just some of it, ill leave the rest of it for yu to discover. Happy posting and welcome to ibreathemusic!

DId i forget to mention you have access to all this for free?

Zatz
07-04-2004, 09:50 PM
Welcome to IBreathe!

By the way - why have you joined? :D

Zatz.

flathead
07-04-2004, 10:27 PM
DId i forget to mention you have access to all this for free?

Yeah take advantage of this because who knows how long it will stay like that. I'm not implying anything will change. I have no clue, just that the articles are so great it makes me wonder.

ICEcoffee
07-05-2004, 08:44 AM
Welcome to IBreathe!

By the way - why have you joined? :D

Zatz.
I think I came to IBM via another forum, where a member was declaring the fact that whilst the magazine "Guitar Techniques" probably is the best guitar magazine in the world for tuition, and the accompanying CD was also excellent, he didn't buy magazines much, as he used to, but gets most of what he needs online. This is where he mentioned IBM, so I thought I'd take a look. I was impressed (on the surfice) by what I saw.

So here I am.

sugarbee
07-05-2004, 03:20 PM
I searched the net for a good musicians forum for a while, but none of them compared to IBM, (and I'm not even on the same level as most of the guys in here!) But I was looking for a place to be able to discuss a wide variety of topics, and though I'm not very useful when it comes to discussing advanced guitar stuff I find there's plenty of other places to post, lots of people who will help you and give you great advice and it's, as others before have said, a very welcoming place to discuss what we all do in one form or another. There isn't a feeling of exclusivity here, I think all the members try to make everyone else feel welcome and involved, it's just a great place. I'm addicted. So hope you stick around and we'll see you posting! Welcome.:)

Koala
07-06-2004, 05:24 AM
I was impressed (on the surfice) by what I saw.

Oh I really do hope you find time enough to dig in deeper :)