PDA

View Full Version : Ciao from Italy!

Andrea79
07-03-2004, 02:08 PM
Hello everybody! A friend of mine (J. Parmar, from this same board) pointed me to this place... lurked the place for a couple of minutes, and I'm completely in love with it!
Well...what about me? I pretend to play guitar, I love a lot of different styles and artists (George Lynch, Satriani, Y.J.M., Petrucci, DeRosso, Friedman just to name a few)... Anyway, I'm sure I'll learn a lot on here from you guys and gals!(maybe even my bad english would improve ;) :D )
Ciao!

Zatz
07-03-2004, 08:25 PM
Andrea,

Welcome aboard! I pretend to play guitar too and try my best to learn english here (Bongo Boy helps me sometimes) ;)

Meet you on forums!
Ciao,
Zatz.

Andrea79
07-03-2004, 08:38 PM
hey there! Thanks :)
so, what should I say? Dasvidanija around here?
Ci vediamo in giro! See ya around! ;)

Zatz
07-03-2004, 09:08 PM
so, what should I say? Dasvidanija around here?

LOL :D Now I understand ;)

js1000_lisboa
07-03-2004, 10:50 PM
hi there Andrea!! Welcome aboard. You'll see that after a few minutes in here you won't leave the site so soon;)

I'm in a quest for becoming the best guitarist in Portugal, but for that I'll need to work hard.

Ciao, ragazza!! See you around

Koala
07-04-2004, 04:09 AM
Hey Andrea, welcome to Ibreathe. I too have learnt a lot on here. Even russian (Zatz helps me sometimes) :D.

Happy posting!

Rizla
07-04-2004, 11:43 AM
ciao! vaffanculo Juventus ^^ Do you like Francesco Ferrari? Good Italian guitarist!

CaptainCarma
07-04-2004, 12:03 PM
Hi Andrea and welcome to iBreathe...

Andrea79
07-04-2004, 12:08 PM
Thanks everyone!! :cool:

Ahaha @ juve... it was my team... LOL!
I guess you were talking about Fareri? but I like also Ferrari of course, ahahah!
Hey guys, I'm a guy me too, no kidding! Here in Italy Andrea is a guys' name (you know, Andrea Bocelli, Andrea Palladio etcetera...), sorry if I broke someone's heart! ahah!
js1000 good luck with your quest! Did you know Bettencourt is from your country!? Jeeez! I love that guitarist!

WithoutWarning
07-04-2004, 04:17 PM
Hello everybody! A friend of mine (J. Parmar, from this same board) pointed me to this place... lurked the place for a couple of minutes, and I'm completely in love with it!
Well...what about me? I pretend to play guitar, I love a lot of different styles and artists (George Lynch, Satriani, Y.J.M., Petrucci, DeRosso, Friedman just to name a few)... Anyway, I'm sure I'll learn a lot on here from you guys and gals!(maybe even my bad english would improve ;) :D )
Ciao!
LOL!!! OK, "pretend" it is then today...Now let me tell you, this is the dude I was picking up tips from in Atlanta in April...Good to see you on the board man...

Andrea79
07-04-2004, 04:25 PM
Ahaha, I won't quote Mr. Wolf on Pulp Fiction, ahaha, but you can't really learn anything from me (mmm, maybe Cumbaya my Lord? ahaha!)
Now, you are the guitar player, so Chad is... and me, well, who knows? I might be on my way...