PDA

View Full Version : Hey PowerTab Experts!

SeattleRuss
06-20-2004, 09:47 PM
Do any of you know if it's possible to move the bar lines around in PowerTab *after* you completed a project? I don't want to start from scratch....

SeattleRuss
06-20-2004, 09:51 PM
Sorry...
I figured it out....I have been....a.....FOOL!

EricV
06-20-2004, 10:36 PM
LOL, nah, no problem, really. Sometimes it takes while to figure it out. Took me a while to get a hang of the score checker ( I didnīt know there was one for a while ), and how to include rehearsal signs and time signatures ( in case the time signature changes within the song )... to include those, you have to move the cursor onto the bar line before you can do it.
And imagine my surprise once I figured out the wonderful effect of pressing "j"
Eric

Koala
06-21-2004, 03:51 AM
Geez Eric, now i hafta openup powertab and press j. :) and i wanted to go to bed early...

SeattleRuss
06-21-2004, 04:24 AM
Cool! I never "pressed j" before - I had used the "score polisher", which I think "pressed j" for the entire score. <WHINE>Man, I am burnt out! I've been transcribing this totally bonkers head to this tune by "Lost Tribe" and I'm finally done! I think I took about 12 hours to do it...</WHINE>

Bizarro
06-21-2004, 06:25 AM
Side topic! :) I'm trying to go to the Taste of Tacoma to check out Bump Kitchen! It's not easy getting out with two toddlers! :)

SeattleRuss
06-21-2004, 06:31 AM
Wow!
Thanks for reminding me! Lessee....when is that...oh yeah...June 26 (Saturday)...we better get in a rehearsal before we do it!
Hey man - if you do come, introduce yourself!

EricV
06-21-2004, 09:05 AM
Nah, "j" just justifies. I donīt think that the score checker does that... or does it ?!?
Eric

SeattleRuss
06-21-2004, 04:06 PM
Eric -
Yes, in the same 'Tools' menu as the 'Score Checker', there is also the 'Score Polisher', which seems to do the same thing as 'j', but does it to the whole project.