PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Wylde fan
06-09-2004, 01:49 AM
Well, I've been reading the articles on ibreathmusic.com for a while, and I must say they are great. And then I found out you guys had a forum, so I'm pretty excited.

Right, metal-head here, but my musical taste expands to classical, blues and classic/hard rock.

And as my name suggests, Zakk Wylde is awesome, amazing guitarist.

Well, I hope I'm welcomed :)

Jergason
06-09-2004, 02:13 AM
You are very welcome, at least from me, the longtime member and expert guitarist that I am.;)

Black_the_Sky
06-09-2004, 02:47 PM
Welcome aboard. I too am a Zakk fan, especially from his days with Ozzy. Just recently picked up one of his solo albums (Hell Ride) and dig it too :)

Koala
06-09-2004, 04:06 PM
hey Wf! welcome to the ibreathemusic forums, im sure youŽll have yourself a good time!

Wylde fan
06-09-2004, 05:32 PM
Thanks man!

I was wondering, I've got like a signature in my profile, but it doesn't seem to be showing up on my posts. Can someone tell me how to get it on my posts?

Thanks!

Wylde fan
06-09-2004, 05:41 PM
Ok, I lied, I can see my signature now. But have encountered a new problem :)

I tried to edit my message to tell you guys that I could see my signature, but instead of editing it, it says "Delete this message?"

Is it supposed to say that? Or am I just an idiot? Or is my computer just screwed up?

Also, is there a swear-word censor? I have yet to locate and read the rules of the forum...besides the beginning agreement rules...

Koala
06-09-2004, 06:02 PM
Hey Wf, to check out the forum rules click on forum info on the forum menu right at the top, please do check em out. Umm, yup there is a swear word filter and you should be able to edit your post if you click on edit. Scroll down to see your previous post and just add or subtract anything you wanna and click on save changes.. Hmm, if this doesnt work let me know, thatd be very very strange.

anyways, welcome to ibreathe once again and hope to see you around!

Zatz
06-09-2004, 06:26 PM
Wylde fan!

Welcome to IBreathe! Joining our community is a crucial moment of your life. Now you are in... ;)

Zatz.

Black_the_Sky
06-09-2004, 07:17 PM
Ok this is a goofy questions but your side pic made me wonder. I think I already know the answer to this question is NO but I'll ask anyway.

Does Zakk Wylde play one of the characters in the first X-men movie, I think his name is Sabertooth cause the pic of Zakk you have looks a lot like this to me...

http://www.fxsmith.com/images/SabreTooth2.jpg

Leviathon
06-09-2004, 07:33 PM
Funny, how they do resemble each other....

Welcome WF. Just to let you know I am a fan of Zakk's playin' too...

Wylde fan
06-09-2004, 07:43 PM
Sweet, glad to see I'm not the only one who admires Zakk. I love July's issue of guitar world, Zakk Guitar Boot Camp, yay!

It is funny how Sabertooth and Wylde resemble eachother. However, Sabertooth is actually played by Tyler Mane (I just looked that up in case you're wondering :))

GuitarLausing
06-10-2004, 11:36 PM
thats cool!
I've always pictured Zakk Wylde in my mind as a roaring, beer chuggin', guitar weilding Viking... Guess i was right... :p

Carvinite
06-10-2004, 11:58 PM
Someone really needs to cut that greasy mop off his head and the tree roots on his face. I bet that it wouldn't be possible to be around him for very long because his odor would be too profound .If you substituted all of his leather with flannel he would mix perfectly with street bums and trailor park trash. Who is HE?

Lol...zakk is a great guitar player though.......

Welcome WF

GuitarLausing
06-11-2004, 12:01 AM
Someone really needs to cut that greasy mop off his head and the tree roots on his face. I bet that it wouldn't be possible to be around him for very long because his odor would be too profound .If you substituted all of his leather with flannel he would mix perfectly with street bums and trailor park trash. Who is HE?

Lol...zakk is a great guitar player though.......

Welcome WF
Hey! Every male person likes to smell of sweat. This is completely true. If you don't admit it, you're a whimp - :p

/rant