PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everybody...

WithoutWarning
06-05-2004, 08:29 AM
Hey there,

I'm new to the forum and wanted to intro myself...I've been browsing the forum for a while and there is a lot of interesting posts here so I thought I'd take the plunge and join :cool:

In brief...I'm Jay, I'm a gtr player in the UK. My main influence is George Lynch (I'm pretty active over at the George Lynch message board...), other influences include Vai, Satriani, Queensryche, Steve Stevens...the list goes on...I've been playing for as long as I can remember now, but the learning never stops ;)

I've been recording for a number of years but only started releasing material through my website a couple of years ago. I was fortunate enough to work on and release a George Lynch tribute CD last year, have done a few solo spots on CDs which are due out this year, and am working on a solo release as well which should be released later this year (fingers crossed...), and have a few other things in the works as well...

Anyways, its cool to finally be here and I just wanted to "touch base" with the other members...See you on the board!!! :)

...J...
...WithoutWarning...
www.jayparmar.com (http://www.jayparmar.com/)

DanF
06-05-2004, 12:10 PM
Nice to meet you Jay, welcome aboard! :P

-Dan

Koala
06-05-2004, 02:30 PM
Hey WW, welcome to the ibreathe forums. Hope to see you posting!

WithoutWarning
06-05-2004, 09:58 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys :) I'll be posting soon!!! ;)

...J...
...WithoutWarning...
www.jayparmar.com (http://www.jayparmar.com/)

drumtracks
06-05-2004, 11:10 PM
Hey I love George Lynch and Vai!!

sugarbee
06-10-2004, 05:09 AM
Hey and welcome to IBM you'll love it here! It's a cool place with a great community.

drumtracks
06-10-2004, 05:12 AM
Thanks Sugarbee;)

WithoutWarning
06-10-2004, 06:36 AM
Hey and welcome to IBM you'll love it here! It's a cool place with a great community.
Hey Sugarbee,

Thanks for the welcome. Its cool being here :) I was checking out some other posts yesterday and the mp3s of the tracks you recorded. You have an incredible voice! I really enjoyed listening to the tracks (esp. Crocodile...). I'll post more on the other thread though...I was fortunate enoug to work with a female vocalist when I recorded a cover of Lynch Mob's "River of Love" (which is what I wanted to do anyhow...took time to find somebody though!) and it was an awesome experience> Added a lot to the track... :)

Black_the_Sky
06-10-2004, 05:19 PM
Good taste in music.. George Lynch rocks :)

Black_the_Sky
06-10-2004, 05:28 PM
Oh forgot to say WELCOME! Liked your pictures with GL too.. pretty cool :)

WithoutWarning
06-12-2004, 07:27 AM
Oh forgot to say WELCOME! Liked your pictures with GL too.. pretty cool :)
Hey BTS,

Thanks for the welcome...George is an amazing player. Seeing him play live fronm a couple of feet away is jaw dropping. He's a real down to earth guy as well and makes a lot of time for fans...Glad you liked the pix. I'll hopefully be in the US later this year to see him again...fingers crossed!!! :)