PDA

View Full Version : The Pulse Archives

Guni
10-19-2002, 06:05 PM
Hello all,

Today we mailed out the second issue of 'The Pulse', our bi-weekly newsletter.

You can now go into the archives where we will collect all issues (html as well as text versions). The archives are at www.ibreathemusic.com/pulse/archives.php.

And of course you can also sign up for the newsletter :D

Guni

Zatz
10-20-2002, 10:10 PM
Guni,

I liked the 'Sizzling Hot Topics' paragraph on the Pulse newsletter. I have come to conclusion that I would be missing lots of great forum threads. The most interesting ones definitely need being sorted out in a way they come dished up on Pulse because a thread life time on the front page seems to be about 2 days at longest. Sure it takes you time to condense the forum stream but it's really worth it! I'm going to subscribe to the Pulse.

As I was reading the feedback thread I thought that having common IBreathe members write their own articles would be really a great idea! Some of them seem to have become ripe and creative contributors to IBreathe site and might easily wrap up their music explorations into articles. I'm sure that IBreathe team can be pretty well sure about their quality. I guess we all have known from the threads that this community is unique thanks to people who've been creating this music world.

Tonns of thanks!

Zatz.