PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody, I am new here to this forum community!

ComposerRyan
03-09-2004, 11:45 PM
Hello everyone, I am new here to this great forum community! :)

My name is ComposerRyan and I have a huge passion for all types of music, therefore I love to compose all styles of music, including slow rock, fully orchestrated arrangements, and so on! ;) I am very fortunate to own a Yamaha PSR740 MIDI keyboard, which allows me to expand my creativity by using any instrument available. With music, the possibilities are endless and I do not limit myself to one type of style. I am currently working on my first music CD and I cannot wait to finish it. I am not sure when the CD is going to be done, as I am currently creating it one track at a time (I have a lot of great ideas for it and I am very excited to have the opportunity to create a CD!)

This is a great site - I have not had the opportunity to read all of the articles and browse the entire site, but I will be sure to when I get the chance! I am looking forward to it. ;) Also, the forums here are really great and I really like the design too.

Not only do I love to compose and listen to music, but I am also a website designer. I love to draw and start new artwork pieces. Things that I love to draw include architecture, futuristic space scenes, people, and miscellaneous items. I often incorporate my drawings and artistic skills in everything I do - like my website design business and graphical designs, including presentation materials. :)

It is a pleasure to be a part of the ibreathemusic.com forum community and I am really looking forward to talking to you all!
Ryan :)

Bongo Boy
03-10-2004, 03:08 PM
Welcome to iBreathe. I think everyone here would welcome the chance to hear your compositions as well as your views on and approach to composition.

Thanks for joining, but please don't offer goods or services as part of your posts or sig. I think a URL in your sig, by itself, may be acceptable, but associated solicitations aren't. Are we okay?

Koala
03-11-2004, 04:35 AM
Hey, welcome to IBM!