PDA

View Full Version : Study plan for some years

zimi
02-05-2004, 03:24 PM
Hello. i am playing guitar about 2 years and now it stoped for me. I know a bit of theory and how to play rythm guitar, but now i would like to learn solo and more difficult things. Does anyone know where to get complete lessons for free(online) or study plan. I hope that someone can help me. i would like to learn blues-rock.

flathead
02-05-2004, 09:43 PM
While we're waiting for someone more qualified to answer, have you looked at some of the articles posted at this site?

zimi
02-06-2004, 01:58 PM
Yes i have looked, but there are tons of material. How to know where to beginn? sorry but i am beginner so dont understand me wrong. Just need some help, please.

hol0point
02-06-2004, 02:40 PM
Why not just pick a few solos you like and start working on them? Then on the side when not working on those solos learn some scales and alternate pick those with a metronome to improve speed and accuracy. Then just keep speeding up the metronome over time. These things will no doubt improve your lead play and playing solos from your favorite songs can be very rewarding. I'm sure some more experienced players here have more structured objectives but in the meantime the things I mentioned can get you heading in the right direction with your lead play.

hol0

mjo
02-06-2004, 05:17 PM
I'm not the qualified guy you're waitng for but, how about the pentotonic, major and minor for soloing with blues/rock ?

:Mike

zimi
02-06-2004, 07:00 PM
Yes i will try. tnx guys