PDA

View Full Version : two-handed hammer on's?...

Carvinite
01-28-2004, 08:57 PM
I am wanting to get into two-handed hammer on's and then later , multi finger two-handed hammer on's...does anyone have any knowledge on these and any advice or konw of any articles on iBreathe that i couldn't find?....I would really like to learn this tech. guys...so any help would be great

Thanks,
Ryan

Unhorizon
01-28-2004, 11:56 PM
I'm guessing you're referring to tapping... www.chopsfromhell.com has a lot of stuff on tapping, but I don't know about anything for beginners.

Carvinite
01-29-2004, 03:30 PM
thanks I'll check it out..

Jymbo
02-16-2004, 10:31 PM
If your looking for some tapping lessons theres some realy good Paul Gilbert video's which are purely for learning to tap or improve your technique.

My first attempt at tapping was the solo in Eruption by EVH, later Paul Gilbert helped out alot and now im trying to master 10 finger tapping. (agh!)

Also if you want to dive into the deep end or anyone else who is interested in 10 finger tapping you should check out Reinhard Klein's - Erwachen video which can be found at his website here:

http://www.playsguitar.de

Im sure you can also download the tab and play along if you have Guitar Pro installed.

Hope some of that helps :)

Carvinite
02-20-2004, 08:32 PM
thanks guys

Oceano
02-20-2004, 08:35 PM
Dave Celentano has a book out on 8 finger tapping, I forget the name of the book but if you do a search you can probably find it. I have seen it and it is packed with exercises, licks, etc, all about 8 finger tapping.