PDA

View Full Version : Guitar Lessons

Henzy
10-19-2003, 12:39 PM
Hi all, my partner and I are conducting guitar lessons for beginner, intermediate to advance.....To those whom are interested do email me at Edited by Admin

We are teaching:

tab readings

chords progressions

chords constructions & formulas

techniques(tapping, legato,speed picking,chromatics....etc.)

scales & modes

arpeggios

guitar tricks

and many more...

It also depends what do you want to learn so that it would be easier for you. Teaching will be conducted at my place. For further enquiries about the teaching and fees please do email me. Thanx.

szulc
10-19-2003, 01:38 PM
Teaching will be conducted at my place.
You do realize this is an international forum, not limited to your home town, don't you?

How is anyone going to know where you live or be able to get there for lessons?

This may well be against the rules of the forum!

Wizbit81
10-19-2003, 03:20 PM
I'd also like to add that we're all guitarists here, and quite a lot of us teach as well. Advertising teaching here therefore is really not going to get any result, except annoyance I guess. Remember that guy that advertised himself here as a guitarist for hire? Now that was a good laugh

Tune2B
10-19-2003, 07:24 PM
Just to add one more thing...
With Internet and its freebies who need a paid guitar lessons?
Good example: Ibreathmusic.com :D

EricV
10-19-2003, 08:00 PM
I guess it would have been helpful if you would have stated where you´re at...
Eric

DanF
10-20-2003, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by Tune2B
Just to add one more thing...
With Internet and its freebies who need a paid guitar lessons?
Good example: Ibreathmusic.com :D

I don't know if I agree with that. Would you trust a brain surgeon who never had anyone show him/supervise him on a surgery? Of course he probably read dozens of books but without the hands on guidance he would not be much of a surgeon. If you've never had lessons from a good teacher and just think you're fantastic at teaching yourself I think you should try to find one in your area.

I don't mean it as an attack, I just think a lot of people don't even try. It's not like it's a cop-out you still have to practice ;)

-Dan

timeless
10-20-2003, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by DanF
I don't know if I agree with that. Would you trust a brain surgeon who never had anyone show him/supervise him on a surgery? Of course he probably read dozens of books but without the hands on guidance he would not be much of a surgeon. If you've never had lessons from a good teacher and just think you're fantastic at teaching yourself I think you should try to find one in your area.

I don't mean it as an attack, I just think a lot of people don't even try. It's not like it's a cop-out you still have to practice ;)

-Dan

I think you got it right, I'm also a beginner and know I'm learning the most used chords by myself with the help from internet:) and this forum is also very good if you have problems. But later I think that I will take some private lessons after that I can play the most used chords, because scales, arpeggios,... are completely unknown for me.

Guni
10-20-2003, 08:03 PM
This is real a good example of how not to use our forums and I consider it as spam.

Sorry Henzy - read our advertising guidelines!

As so many replied I'll leave the thread alive for now - but I took out the email address.

forgottenking2
10-20-2003, 08:48 PM
Yeah, yeah, kill the spam kill the spam!! :: pants :: am I late? :D

metaljustice83
10-22-2003, 05:50 PM
I LIKE TO EAT CANNED SPAM??? IS THAT THE SAME???? damn I'm late as usual!!!! :rolleyes: