PDA

View Full Version : Very helpful

LIChick
10-10-2003, 10:00 AM
Thank you...I've found everyone very helpful and supportive on this site. I pretty much don't venture beyond The Beginner's Corner. I'm struck by the humility that you all demontrate, not what I'd expect from rock musicians...As a woman, I'm probably a minority, but the guys have been absolutley wonderful.
Bravo!

Bongo Boy
10-10-2003, 01:57 PM
Very kind words.

Understand also that there are over 1500 members at this site...most of whom don't post routinely. But many of us who do post quite a bit are beginners, too, and have interests that go beyond rock. So...no matter how 'dumb' a question, I'm sure many others have the same question or an even 'dumber' one! :)

If it's a question about blues, jazz, country, folk or whatever, there's someone here who shares that interest too.

Zatz
10-10-2003, 09:53 PM
As a woman, I'm probably a minority, but the guys have been absolutley wonderful.

LIChick,

Kind words indeed! Thanks! You are so nice!
And here you can see how wonderful we really are :D

IBreathe members' beauty (http://www.ibreathemusic.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1795)

Koala looks utterly photogenic there. Acme point :D

Warm regards,
Zatz.

Koala
10-11-2003, 01:54 PM
Hey LIChick, it really is a pleasure welcoming you to IBM. And im glad everyones being good, Gunis etiquette articles really made a difference, we now keep all gas output and scratching to ourselves. JK LOL :)

Welcome aboard!

metaljustice83
10-11-2003, 09:19 PM
so kind words......must not cry...........:D glad u like it here

Bizarro
10-11-2003, 10:36 PM
Glad you like it here! We were all beginners at one point or another so it's only fair that we pass on whatever knowledge we obtain.

forgottenking2
10-15-2003, 01:10 PM
Hadn't had the chance to welcome you officially and well... been busy, etc (the guys can certify it, I haven't been around for a while have I? :) ). So welcome, and I'm glad you love it here they've thought of it all, candle lights coconut ice and fur on the floor... oh ok, I think I'd better go now :D

Regards,