PDA

View Full Version : Bizarro rocks

EricV
10-02-2003, 08:43 PM
Hey guys,

letīs give Bizarro a standing ovation for being the first ibreathe-member to go ahead and write an article for the site.
I think that rocks... its great to see some members getting involved... its even more interactive, and I know for sure that we have some killer-players among the members.
Great article, dude, keep it up !
Eric

metaljustice83
10-02-2003, 08:55 PM
MORE POWER TO BIZZARO!!!!! GOOD JOB you kept my attention, and kept me interested the wholeeeeeee time. (not implying anything to Ibreathe article writers)

GOod job, I gotta get shreddddddin

Schooligo
10-03-2003, 02:54 AM
Bizarro definately rocks,

It's way cool that you will give your expertise at the IBreathe Forums, and now your writing articles!! Way COOL!!!

I also want to say a special thanks to any & all of you who do write these articles and especially still participate at IBreathe

In no particular order:
Eric V
James Schultz
Guni
Bizarro
Wyll Watts
Thorsten, for his advice on the Thorsten article(& his performance videos, etc.)

And for the many contributors that express their advice, expertise, thoughts, etc at this the IBreathe Community, especially in the Forums.

Thank You

Bizarro
10-03-2003, 06:05 AM
Hey, thanks for the positive feedback! I'm glad I can contribute a little bit here. ;)

After working on this article I realized just how much work is involved getting the whole thing together! I am in awe of magnitude and scope of Eric's articles, as well as Guni's and James' and so on. Those guys really pour in a lot of effort and I really appreciate it! :)

I'd like to do a couple of articles per year if I can come up with interesting topics.

forgottenking2
10-03-2003, 12:59 PM
Late as usual... but hey better late than never, (I;'m usre you woin't mind getting some belated possitive advice :D) great article!

Oceano
10-03-2003, 03:54 PM
Cool article for sure.

Guni
10-03-2003, 04:23 PM
... and finally also an 'official' thank you from me for putting this together. Great work which was well received by all. I am looking forward to your future contributions....;)

Many thanks,

Guni