PDA

View Full Version : Guni's Sing Challenge

furiousnewf
07-21-2002, 02:59 AM
Note: This thread is for Guni's Latest Article "Introduction to Solfege"

Ok here it goes.... Don't make fun... I'm sure I messed this up....

I think its the Elvis tune "Love me Tender", the mp3 is attached... Please remember I don't sing, I'm an electric spoons player!

Guni, BTW, great exercise

Guni
07-22-2002, 08:56 AM
Hi Steve,

Cool man. Well done. Title is correct. There's one little mistake in the mp3 though.
The syllables are Sol Do Ti Do Re La Re - Do Ti La Ti Do.

Anyways, I think your attitude is worth the gift. Actually, we can offer you 2 choices:

- The new Satriani "Strange Beautiful Music" is out and we can send ya a copy.

or

- "Heavy Metal - Part I, The Rhythm Guitar" written by Nicolas Meier. We produced this "digital book" during our time with guitar4u - it's a 60 page PDF document that comes with real audio and midi files and shows many techniques used in modern metal rhythm guitar playing.

I hope ya like what's on offer :-)
Please take your pick and let me know - then we take further steps to get you your gift.

Cheers man,

Guni

furiousnewf
07-22-2002, 09:48 AM
Cool,

I said La, its my accent :p Newfoundlanders have that wierd irish/british/hobbit thing happening....

The Satch thing would be very cool:D :D :D

Guni
07-22-2002, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by furiousnewf
I said La, its my accent :p Newfoundlanders have that wierd irish/british/hobbit thing happening....hehe, that explains all ..... :D

The Satch thing would be very cool:D :D :D ok, can ya send me your mailing address by email. Then we will get it out to you asap.

Guni

furiousnewf
07-22-2002, 10:09 AM
Oh... I forgot......

YEAH I WON..... I WON I WON I WON... I WANT TO THANK ALL OF THE LITTLE PEOPLE.... OH AND GOD.... AND THAT CHICK FROM TOOL TIME.....

hah

Anyway, I just realized that I said lay instead of la!!!!:D

Guni
07-22-2002, 10:18 AM
pffffffffffffffff - :D :D :D

Guni

EricV
07-22-2002, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by furiousnewf
AND THAT CHICK FROM TOOL TIME.....

Hey, that was Pamela Anderson for a while... :rolleyes:
Congrats, I hope youŽll like the CD, I did...
Warm regards
Eric

Guni
07-26-2002, 12:28 PM
Hi furiousnewf,

Cd is on its way .... hope it makes it to Newfoundland b4 Christmas :D

Guni

furiousnewf
07-26-2002, 08:26 PM
Newfoundland.... Oh No...

I live in Nova Scotia now... Oh well it'll get here... We all know each other in NEWFOUNDLAND, so it'll get here eventually...

Thanks a bunch!

Guni
07-27-2002, 08:15 AM
well, hehe sorry - it's all the same for me .... (I'm Eurotrash ya see):D

When flying to Boston from Europe I always wondered about St. John and Halifax. From up there it looks like such an interesting land - wide space and kinda rough with lots of lakes .....

anyway ....

laterz

Guni

furiousnewf
07-27-2002, 05:14 PM
Yeah, its a really nice place if you like that type of thing....

I originally come from a small mining town of about a 1000 people, so I grew up in that type of setting.

The biggest complaint is the cold long winters, usually we have snow on the ground for about 4 months! (in Newfoundland)

furiousnewf
08-01-2002, 11:34 PM
Yeah!!!!! I got my CD today... Thanks man.... I really really appreciate it!!!!!

Guni
08-02-2002, 07:09 AM
Cool. Enjoy!!!

Guni