PDA

View Full Version : Guitarist Still Available For Work

jamapubs
09-06-2003, 12:52 PM
Experienced guitarist in South Yorks available for work. Versatile, pro attitude, pro equipment, strong image, own transport, b vox. Anything considered especially function/cruise gigs. Tel: Jamie 01302 708917 or email jamapubs@hotmail.com

Wizbit81
09-06-2003, 04:14 PM
Dude advertising as a guitar player on a site full of them probably isn't the best idea, if there's any work about we all want it, lol. Musicians chat rooms with drummers and bassists might be a better idea. Besides as you've noticed there are many countries represented here and not many people who even know where South Yorkshire is!!!

Chris 'Halifax shredder living in London'

Bizarro
09-06-2003, 04:34 PM
I was thinking the same thing! We all play guitar, why would we hire someone to do it for us?

Wizbit81
09-06-2003, 06:27 PM
True, unless we're called Neo Shredder, (only a joke m8)

The Bash
09-12-2003, 07:32 AM
Guess I could always hire a guitarist when I wanna pose as my evil twin.

Milli Shredder Vanilli

He plays the fast licks, while I smile and wave at cameras.
Note: you don't ever need both hands on the guitar at the same time. In fact you don't really need any hands on the guitar at anytimes. Which leaves one with more hands in which to wave at therte adoring public with.

CaptainCarma
09-12-2003, 09:57 AM
hey bash...

were "milli vanilli" popular over there in the states?

serious question...

The Bash
09-12-2003, 10:12 AM
Yea, actually they were.
Though I myself couldn't tell even name one of there songs they never sang.
They sorta vanished after the little opps we faked it thing came out and suddenly noone wanted to hear there music, or whoevers music.
Which honestly I don't understand. I mean if u liked the song or songs then you liked the song or songs. It's still the same song, it's just not who actually thought iwas singing it.

CaptainCarma
09-12-2003, 02:15 PM
"girl you know itīs true"

...I once saw paul gilbert playing a heavy rock version of it.
just cooool...