PDA

View Full Version : Gear Question

Spyk
11-21-2012, 05:32 AM
Hello everyone. It's been quite the many years sense I have been on this forum and I am excited to be an active member once again, helping and receiving help all the same. I also cant wait to see how this amazing forum has progressed over the years.
That being said I am in dire help of figuring out what a guitar I have seen in a video is besides the obvious of it being a semi hollow body. The video is the Jason Becker hot licks video where he plays the Bach piece and a bit from Air. I think its just a beautiful guitar in sound and look right down to the color. Any help would be much appreciated. Now to look at other posts to see what help I can be!

Malcolm
11-21-2012, 10:57 PM
Hello everyone. It's been quite the many years sense I have been on this forum and I am excited to be an active member once again, helping and receiving help all the same. I also cant wait to see how this amazing forum has progressed over the years.
That being said I am in dire help of figuring out what a guitar I have seen in a video is besides the obvious of it being a semi hollow body. The video is the Jason Becker hot licks video where he plays the Bach piece and a bit from Air. I think its just a beautiful guitar in sound and look right down to the color. Any help would be much appreciated. Now to look at other posts to see what help I can be!

Just as in the old days we do not discuss gear. We leave that to the sites that do talk gear. Welcome back and do join in.