PDA

View Full Version : IBreathe Dictionary

Koala
07-26-2003, 10:08 PM
Talking to Anubis sometime ago the idea of a Music Dictionary on IBreathe came up. This would definitely take some time and effort, but i think it would be worth the work. Members could submit their definitions, to then be double checked by someone else (nod nod Guni...lol) or maybe by a small group of people in charge of the dictionary to then be uploaded. Theres probablly a better way of putting it together but thats just off the top of my head.

Id like to hear your thoughts on this, and if any of you would be interested in participating for I really think it would be a fantastic resource.

Zatz
07-26-2003, 10:39 PM
Koala,

yep, this idea has been discussed and still worth talking over again. The most ideal case would be if the musical terms appearing in both forums and articles automatically came as links to their definitions from the Music Dictionary.

MD is especially needed for non-english speakers at IBreathe (including myself) who are used to their native language music terms.

Of course Google can do it all for the one who's really determined to decipher the word he feels not sure about but it would be great to have it all by the hand at this great place.

Zatz.