PDA

View Full Version : This is so frustrating!

rocknout89
08-11-2008, 09:27 PM
hey guys,
OMG this is so frustrating...i'm learning how to play the piano and like it just doesn't sound the way i want it to sound. it's so hard for me for coordinate both hands so that the note sounds right. i'm learning how to play Brendan James's song Green from his myspace.com/brendanjames page. has anyone listened to his song before?? OMG, something about the way he plays and sings at the same time is so cool. i saw him play live a couple weeks back in LA when i went with a friend from umgd and brendan was awesome! i wish i could play like that. now i'm such a fan of his and now i can't wait to finally get it cuz i've been hearing some good things about it. i guess that's why i'm so anxious to want to be able to play his music. shrug. but yeah, just wanted to share this experience with you guys since most of you guys are probably way better piano players than i am. :rolleyes:

Malcolm
08-11-2008, 10:09 PM
You will find a few keyboard players here.

The family gave me my keyboard for Father's day - this year - block chords with thumb and pinkie melody keeps me happy right now.

Like any new instrument it will not happen over night. Hang in and keep checking in -- we will learn together.

Welcome to the forum.