PDA

View Full Version : "I Breathe for Life" by Eric V

jchalas
05-19-2003, 01:51 AM
Eric,

Great talking w/you today. Thanks for the heads-up on your & Thosten's new MP3s on your website -- nice job! "Funk Jam" was just as I imagined it - shred heaven. I really enjoyed giving "I Breathe of Life" and have already given it a few listens. Very cool. Keep it coming.

Janice

P.S. I liked the effect on your intro ending. :-)

metaljustice83
05-19-2003, 01:59 AM
I'm gonna try and give those a listen, I'll get back with you guys with my "reviews" :) ;)

snufeldin
05-19-2003, 02:04 AM
why did you start a new thread for this? Why not just make your comments in the original thread?

EricV
05-19-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by jchalas
Eric,

Great talking w/you today. Thanks for the heads-up on your & Thosten's new MP3s on your website -- nice job! "Funk Jam" was just as I imagined it - shred heaven. I really enjoyed giving "I Breathe of Life" and have already given it a few listens. Very cool. Keep it coming.

Janice

P.S. I liked the effect on your intro ending. :-)

Janice, thanks a bunch.
Yeah, it was lotsa fun talking. The effect at the end of the introduction... it was so funny, cuz we recorded that thing, and then we were like "HEY, letīs put some weird effect on that "SHRED ON!" part"...
We kinda laughed our heads off...
Eric

jchalas
05-20-2003, 02:53 AM
I would have if I'd seen it - I'm fairly new to this forum and still learning my way around the site. Have patience w/me, I'll try to do better. Thanks.
J

Originally posted by snufeldin
why did you start a new thread for this? Why not just make your comments in the original thread?

Koala
05-20-2003, 04:00 AM
I say lets all be nice and happy.

EricV
05-20-2003, 04:41 PM
I would have if I'd seen it - I'm fairly new to this forum and still learning my way around the site. Have patience w/me, I'll try to do better. Thanks.

Janice, we talked about this... itīs no prob, told ya so ! :)
Talk to ya soon
Eric