PDA

View Full Version : technical difficulties

seven_strings
04-22-2003, 05:30 AM
hey guys :) I was surprised to find everyone loves technical difficulties as much as I do. And for those of you who dont know it yet, I want to help you learn it. I learned the song from an understudy of pual himself, His name was Max Dible. He was an instructor of mine in the summer sessions at the berklee school of music and an amazing guy and an even more amazing guitar player. But if any of you want or need the tabs to this song, I'll tab it the exact way paul plays it note for note...... If some of you really need this I'll get to work right away :)

Guitar_Bizar
04-22-2003, 08:34 PM
I would like it when you have it ready.:eek:
Me Playing it is another story :mad:

furiousnewf
04-26-2003, 02:38 PM
Same here man! Send it on!

seven_strings
04-26-2003, 10:38 PM
At the moment this project is posponed due to lack of time. At the moment I'm working on all the tab for the tracks I'm submitting for my scholarship audition. But I will have some racer x for you really soon, within a few weeks , sorry guys :(

NorseWolf
04-26-2003, 10:47 PM
I've never heard of that...Technical Difficulties, sounds cool, I wouldn't mind checking it out.

By the way, I was thinking of coming to Berklee next fall, 2004, how do you like it? I can't wait. Was it easy getting in...I understand there is competition in getting in, maybe. Hopefully it will be a piece of cake, I'm preparing for it as we speak.

seven_strings
04-28-2003, 05:43 PM
Well guys this is the beginning of the long awaited tech. diff. tab !
I promise I'll have the rest for you soon so don't go learning the song the wrong way :p