PDA

View Full Version : chris jarrett

metaljustice83
02-24-2007, 06:40 PM
Chris jarrett just performed at my school last night. WOW, he is an amazing musician/composer. His works are multi dimensional. They could easily fit in many different genres but he pulls it off flawlessly. Anyone familar w/ his stuff?

joeyd929
02-25-2007, 01:28 AM
What type of music? Never heard of him. Have I been living under a rock or is he an unsung hero ?

silent-storm
02-25-2007, 10:36 PM
What type of music? Never heard of him. Have I been living under a rock or is he an unsung hero ?

Check out his website, he has a few free things on there. I think he falls under the category of "world class musicians exist in every town and we will probably never hear of any of them."

so much talent out there, so little time.

metaljustice83
02-28-2007, 10:11 PM
quite the opposite, ask any jazz keyboardist who keith jarrett is, and then you will find his brother is also well known. Keith jarrett has played with people such as miles davis. That should tell you a bit about his brother. While chris hasn't seen that kind of popularity the point being is that he is an amazing composer/performer. His music can easily fall under many different genre labels. www.chrisjarrett.de