PDA

View Full Version : hey guys ..I was bored and baked..lol take a listen

seven_strings
04-20-2003, 01:16 AM
i was bored

seven_strings
04-21-2003, 01:35 AM
here it is ..... turn your speakers down it recorded really loud LOL......... This is my worst playing so pick it apart as you must haha I'll post something good in a few days ...

Guitar_Bizar
04-21-2003, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by seven_strings
Re: hey guys ..I was bored and baked..lol take a listen

Awesome! Being baked not good for playing, for me only?) Not too loud. Rock on \m/

Thorsten
04-21-2003, 08:05 AM
Respect dude! You got chops and feel and a good tone. What more can you ask for!

Keep up the good work!

TK

seven_strings
04-21-2003, 05:30 PM
thanks alot for the kind words but i know how terrible it sounds HAHAHA..... you guys are to cool here I love this site ROCK ON !

Wyll_Watts
04-21-2003, 06:47 PM
not too bad.. good random shredding..

keep it up,
Wyll

Simon3
04-21-2003, 09:42 PM
Hey dude! Your ****in awsome! How did you get like that? I posted a reply on your wide interval tap lick message and you haven't replied yet, so I thought I'd just make sure you got the message :) : (quote form the my reply to tap interval thingy)

"Wow! That lick kicks ***! Have you got any more cool or wierd shred style licks Seven_string? If you do, then please post them with a sound file and the tab. (powertab will do ) Also, if you could say when you could use them in a solo ( eg- over which chords, as a tension builder or at end to act a creshendo.etc) I would be truely greatful.

Infact, if anyone has got any cool licks then please post them here.

Thanks."

Also, on top of that if you've any extra advice, techniques or anything could you please post them or email them to me. ( ask for my email address.)

Thanks. ;)

seven_strings
04-21-2003, 09:49 PM
hey man thanks for the great compliments :) ... I Love to help in any way I can.... the easiest way for me to do this is over messanger... if you have yahoo message me with your screen name and what time you will be on and I'll meet you there seeing as how I have no job and no life hahahaaha . And yes I have many more wide interval licks and crazy tapping lessons so hit me up if your down with the old school shred :P

Simon3
04-21-2003, 11:21 PM
Sweet! Cheers dude! At the moment I don't have a yahoo messanger thing and to be honest I'm slightly cautious about all those instant messenger things, what with all the pedos, etc. ( not indicating that anyone here is or anything. ;) ) However, I will probably connect up at some point in the near future, but until then would it be possible for you to use email. Either post you email address or I'll post mine, whichever is more conveniant for you, and the other can email the address to give the other their address. Followin' me. Cool. Don't worry, I will hook up to yahoo sometime, its just a case of when; so for know can we do it like I just said. :) Any advice, lessons,etc would be grestly appreciated as what you've played so far on this forum has really inspired me. ( sorry if it sounds like I'm licking you ***, 'cause I'm not. Honest. :) )

God, its great to find someone who actually plays the stuff I like and isn't overly obsessed with Blink or Greenday! Keep up the good work! Rock on. \¬¬/

seven_strings
04-21-2003, 11:24 PM
my E-mail is pc_shaft@yahoo.com and I check it quite a bit.... give me a buzz and maybe I can give you some Ideas. Take it easy bro :)