PDA

View Full Version : time allotment advise needed

bless
03-11-2003, 09:48 AM
Dear Sirs,

Since i only have about 2.5 to 3 hours after work for my guitar excercise perday, and i can't imagine my self doing anything than holding my guitar after i get home, could anyone here suggest how to properly allot my precious available minutes of practise ( for alternate picking, legato,...) so i can get maximum results?

All kinds of suggestions will be really appreciated.

Sorry for being too polite.:D

bless
03-12-2003, 04:11 AM
:( , poor me. not even one bother to at least give me a little advise :( :( :( :( :(

metaljustice83
03-12-2003, 04:29 AM
Lemme think I'll try and help cause I know I hate it when no one replys to my topics You could always to a search on the web for steve vai's 10 hour work out, theres a million copys of that, and just adjust it to fit your time limits, keep a journal and use a metrenome. decide what you need to work on spend time warming up, doing drills that will work out your weeknesses spend some time on theory, more drills, then jam time and have fun (that being the most important part if your not having fun why do it?) thats about the best advice I can give you I know its somewhat vauge, but You get the idea I hope if not instant message me at speedyguitar13 for AIM

here I did the searching for you
A link to steve vais 10 hour work out http://www.jemsite.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=5497

szulc
03-14-2003, 01:59 PM
How about a Plan, a diary,a metronome and a clock?